For Female MYT Original™ or EQ Not IQ: Mastery™ Graduates
Next Session Begins Friday, April 28th, 2016
We want to help you update and expand the skills you learned in our MYT Original or EQ Not IQ Mastery™ trainings and increase your awareness around cultural expectations and pressures facing women today. This should enhance your ability to deal effectively with existing and upcoming stressors, refine and update your EQ growth goals, and deepen your all-around EQ practice. In the initial workshop you learned practices such as the thought record, deep breathing, PERT, mindfulness and humility, among many others. When applied to your personal and professional lives, these Mind Skills™ yielded significant benefits. Revisiting, refreshing, and refining these skills in a bi-weekly, webinar format will enhance and extend their impact in your lives and in the lives of those around you.
To help keep you sharp and at the top of your game we are pleased to offer our new product EQ Not IQ: Women’s Extension™.
- Ten bi-weekly, 1 hour webinar sessions in a group-learning format. 1st 20 minutes devoted to the above curriculum
2nd 20 minutes devoted to new EQ & Mindfulness Information and Application
3rd 20 minutes devoted to “Case Analysis” whereby a current situation will be explored
- Online instruction and practice with Michael Stanton, Ph.D, and Norm Arslan, MFT and Jodi Baretz, LCSW, CHHC
- Updated Mastery™ Workshop Workbooks
- Small group format – approximately 10 Alumni per each
- Reviewing your emotional intelligence toolkit and applying EQ skills to new domains.
- Increasing fluency in using cognitive distortions and thought records.
- Integrating multiple cognitive, emotional, and physiological tools.
- Overview of Female Cultural Norms and Expectations
- Exploring the power of empathy and vulnerability as tools for innovation and creativity
- Cultivating self-compassion: Perfectionism as a shield for vulnerability
- Disarming “fight or flight” and numbing response to stress
- Developing the skills to visualize success and discover better solutions to stressful issues.
- Forgiveness as a business and life practice.
The total cost for this program is $775. To register please click here and fill out our online form.
If you are interested in more information or have questions please email us today.